Hotel Scesaplana, 7212 Seewis Dorf (GR)
Enjoy a feeling of love for the countryside in the Bündner mountains in the Hotel Scesaplana in Seewis (Grisons, Switzerland). The hotel was renovated in 2015 and houses the Schlössli panoramic restaurant.
The themed rooms offer breathtaking views of the Prättigau valley and the Schesaplana. The hotel lies above the fog line so you can also enjoy the sunshine in autumn. In spring the mountainsides are covered with the rare flowerage of wild narcissi.
The hotel has a cosy lounge with fireplace, large sun terrace, wine cellar and Swiss stone pine sitting room. Quiet spots can be found in the romantic park or hotel chapel.
Our excellent seasonal kitchen will spoil you with products from local mountain farmers and our home-made ice cream made from Seewis milk.
For children there is an indoor and outdoor games paradise and a baby kitchen.
The wellness complex with indoor pool, steam room and aroma sauna can be used free of charge.
In winter all winter sports enthusiasts will find what they're looking for in a largely unspoilt winter landscape.
14 rooms with 1 bed, thereof 4 with bath/WC
26 rooms with 2 beds, thereof 22 with bath/WC
5 rooms with 4 beds, thereof 4 with bath/WC
7 wheelchair accessible beds
Type of catering:
- bed & breakfast
- half board
- full board
- tea break
- Seminar house
- 1 meeting room for 25 peolpe comprising 31 m²
- 1 meeting room for 70 peolpe comprising 54 m²
- 1 meeting room for 90 peolpe comprising 80 m²
- 1 meeting room for 160 peolpe comprising 140 m²
- 1 dining room for 40 peolpe comprising 45 m²
- 1 dining room for 55 peolpe comprising 56 m²
- access is possible by public transport
- access to the house is possible by privat car
- access to the house is possible by bus/coach
- 20 parking lots for cars, thereof 1 suited for buses
- on the ski slopes or in ski resort
- local sports hall
- playground for ball games
- adventure playground
Seminars / Wintersport / Religion/Spirituality / Health/Spa / Music/Orchestra / Courses and Projects / Senior Citizens / Disabled / Pet Lovers
||947 m above sea level
||947 m above sea level
||638 m above sea level
||907 m above sea level
||660 m above sea level
||568 m above sea level
||1114 m above sea level
||937 m above sea level
||862 m above sea level
||635 m above sea level
||1351 m above sea level
||530 m above sea level
||563 m above sea level
||776 m above sea level
||715 m above sea level
||1272 m above sea level
||690 m above sea level
||561 m above sea level
|Buchen im Prättigau
||950 m above sea level
||518 m above sea level
Contact the owner
for initial contact