Maison de vacances Villa la Joux, 1854 Leysin (VD)
Our elegant, early 20 th century house Villa la Joux in Leysin (Vaud, Switzerland) has been entirely renovated to highest standards of safety, quality and comfort, and thoughtfully designed,especially to make self-catering easy.
Villa La Joux is situated in a calm part of the village, on the edge of a forest with splendid views of the Alps.The charming village train station and free bus service are, however, just two steps away.
The ski slopes are within easy reach in the winter as are the hiking routes in the summer.
It is as proud owners, a real pleasure to welcome you to our house and village, so we hope we will be meeting you soon!
2 rooms with 2 beds, thereof 2 with bath/WC
3 rooms with 3 beds
6 larger rooms with a maximum of 45 beds
6 wheelchair accessible beds
Type of catering:
- bed & breakfast
- half board
- full board
- 1 common room for 10 peolpe comprising 20 m²
- 1 common room for 30 peolpe comprising 30 m²
- 1 dining room for 58 peolpe comprising 54 m²
- The house is rented to one single group at a time only.
- access is possible by public transport
- access to the house is possible by privat car
- access to the house is possible by bus/coach
- 7 parking lots for cars
- on the ski slopes or in ski resort
- local sports hall
Wintersport / Music/Orchestra / Families/Small Groups / Nonsmoker
||1344 m above sea level
Contact the owner
for initial contact