Ferienheim Alpenruh, 3804 Habkern (BE)
The Ferienheim Alpenruh is a large three-storey holiday home in the homely mountain village of Habkern in the Bernese Oberland (Switzerland), 5 minutes from the postal bus stop, high above the Lake of Thun. Ideal for school camps, hiking weeks, skiing camps, sports training courses, weekend events. Shopping facilities at two village grocery stores (5 minutes from the house).
Well equipped kitchen for self-catering, freezer, spacious partitioned dining hall, 2 day rooms, table-tennis room, gym, garden barbecue, open fireplace, outdoor seating, modern rest rooms, central heating.
Opportunity to use the nearby sports hall and field on arrangement with the school management.
1 room with 2 beds
2 rooms with 4 beds
4 dormitories for a maximum of 38 persons
Type of catering:
- 1 common room for 14 peolpe comprising 16 m²
- 1 common room for 30 peolpe comprising 25 m²
- 1 dining room for 60 peolpe comprising 50 m² separable into 2 sections
- The house is rented to one single group at a time only.
- access is possible by public transport
- access to the house is possible by privat car
- 4 parking lots for cars
- on the ski slopes or in ski resort
- local sports hall
Wintersport / Music/Orchestra / Nonsmoker
||563 m above sea level
||567 m above sea level
||1153 m above sea level
||649 m above sea level
||647 m above sea level
||562 m above sea level
||992 m above sea level
||568 m above sea level
||570 m above sea level
||1049 m above sea level
||799 m above sea level
|Tschingel ob Gunten
||921 m above sea level
Contact the owner
for initial contact