Ferienhaus Schwyzi, 3715 Adelboden (BE)
The holiday home Schwyzi is situated in a quiet location right by the Engstligen, a little mountain brook in Adelboden (Bernese Oberland, Switzerland).
Access is possible by public transport or private cars (parking spaces for about 20 cars next to the house). The bus stop is at a 2 minutes' walk from the house.
Ideal starting point for walks and skiing. The house has two common rooms and a table-tennis table. The rooms are bright and feature wooden panelling. The kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher and oven. There is plenty of space around the house as well as a natural playground.
3 rooms with 2 beds
1 room with 4 beds
2 dormitories for a maximum of 38 persons
Type of catering:
- 1 common room for 50 peolpe comprising 45 m²
- 1 dining room for 50 peolpe comprising 50 m²
- The house is rented to one single group at a time only.
- access is possible by public transport
- access to the house is possible by privat car
- access to the house is possible by bus/coach
- 16 parking lots for cars, thereof 1 suited for buses
- on the ski slopes or in ski resort
- local sports hall
- playground for ball games
- adventure playground
- close to water (river, pond, etc.)
Wintersport / Nonsmoker
||1231 m above sea level
Contact the owner
for initial contact