Chalet Colonie Le Sporting, 1986 Arolla (VS)
The Chalet Colonie Le Sporting lies in the Val d'Hérens in the heart of the Valais (Switzerland), within the holiday resort Arolla, close to the mountain railways, cross-country skiing tracks and marked snow-shoe trails. Illuminated toboggan run in the vicinity.
Easily accessible all year round on the main road from Sion. Large free parking lot in front of the house.
In Summer: ideal starting point for many excursions, inmidst of the great loop trails - particulary the famous loop trail around the Matterhorn (Cervin). Rock climbing and paragliding schools. Six mountain huts can be reached within two to five hours on foot. Five of these have caretakers.
The canton Valais imposes high standards on camps with children and adolescents and on group accommodation. Please ask the landlord to show you his authorisation for the accommodation of youth groups before you make the booking.
2 rooms with 2 beds, thereof 1 with bath/WC
1 room with 3 beds
1 room with 4 beds
2 larger rooms with a maximum of 12 beds
2 dormitories for a maximum of 24 persons
Type of catering:
- bed & breakfast
- half board
- full board
- 1 dining room for 50 peolpe comprising 70 m² separable into 2 sections
- access is possible by public transport
- access to the house is possible by privat car
- access to the house is possible by bus/coach
- 4 parking lots for cars, thereof 3 suited for buses
- on the ski slopes or in ski resort
- local sports hall
- playground for ball games
- adventure playground
- close to water (river, pond, etc.)
Wintersport / / Nonsmoker / Pet Lovers
||1436 m above sea level
||1667 m above sea level
||1371 m above sea level
||1407 m above sea level
Contact the owner
for initial contact