Rosy Ferienlager, 3925 Grächen (VS)
The Ferienlager Rosy, a chalet built in 1971, lies 1 km away from Grächen in the hamlet of Bina (Switzerland), somewhat remote in the canton of Valais. It is a very well furnished house with a separate common room of 70 m² and a playing ground of 600 m².
The holiday camp is suitable for: sport, skiing, school and hiking camp, school country week as well as for families.
Direct car access to the house. Own parking spaces. Ten to fifteen minutes' walk into the village as well as to the mountain railways. On request, the ski bus stops 50 m in front of the house.
The canton Valais imposes high standards on camps with children and adolescents and on group accommodation. Please ask the landlord to show you his authorisation for the accommodation of youth groups before you make the booking.
3 rooms with 2 beds
5 rooms with 4 beds
4 larger rooms with a maximum of 22 beds
Type of catering:
- bed & breakfast
- half board
- full board
- 1 common room for 60 peolpe comprising 65 m²
- 1 dining room for 50 peolpe comprising 40 m²
- The house is rented to one single group at a time only.
- access is possible by public transport
- access to the house is possible by privat car
- access to the house is possible by bus/coach
- 4 parking lots for cars, thereof 1 suited for buses
- on the ski slopes or in ski resort
- local sports hall
- playground for ball games
- adventure playground
Wintersport / Nonsmoker
||1358 m above sea level
|St. Niklaus VS
||1127 m above sea level
||799 m above sea level
Contact the owner
for initial contact