Pradotel Aqua (Wintersaison), 7075 Churwalden (GR)
The Pradotel Acqua in Churwalden is the holiday address for groups and families in Churwalden-Lenzerheide (canton Graubünden, Switzerland). Wonderful view on the Grison Mountains, away from the traffic noise at the edge of the woods. Consists of three separate houses: AQUA, FLORA and GRISCHUN.
Between January and March we don't accommodate self-catering groups.
The Pradotel is situated in the midst of the hiking/skiing region Pradaschier next to the longest toboggan run in the world. Direct chairlift connection to Lenzerheide. 10 minutes on foot from the village postal coach stop "Dorf Churwalden".
A bedroom with 3 beds and separate shower/WC is equipped for wheelchairs. The entry, the garden terrace, the rooms and the common room are on the same floor and wheelchair accessible. Spacious common room with kitchen for dishwashing.
Different game rooms, grill place, large playing field with volleyball, table tennis are available for all the groups.
1 room with 2 beds
1 room with 3 beds, thereof 1 with bath/WC
3 rooms with 4 beds, thereof 2 with bath/WC
3 larger rooms with a maximum of 17 beds
34 wheelchair accessible beds
Type of catering:
- bed & breakfast
- half board
- full board
- tea break
- Seminar house
- 1 meeting room for 90 peolpe comprising 75 m²
- 1 dining room for 60 peolpe comprising 59 m²
- The house is rented to one single group at a time only.
- access is possible by public transport
- access to the house is possible by privat car
- access to the house is possible by bus/coach
- 20 parking lots for cars, thereof 1 suited for buses
- on the ski slopes or in ski resort
- local sports hall
- playground for ball games
- adventure playground
- close to water (river, pond, etc.)
Seminars / Wintersport / Senior Citizens / Disabled / Nonsmoker
||1493 m above sea level
||1116 m above sea level
||1535 m above sea level
||749 m above sea level
||1473 m above sea level
||1662 m above sea level
||572 m above sea level
||1314 m above sea level
Contact the owner
for initial contact